From Wayandgo want to thank all the visits we have had since we started our journey just a week ago and what better way to overcome something that can enjoy when you will get to Santiago de Compostela?
When you book your Camino de Santiago on our web www.wayandgocompostela.com or through any of our social profiles entered into the drawing for an extra night at a bed and breakfast in the Hotel Compostela 4 **** and added a Tour to Historic Santiago for 2 people.
Bookings can be made until June 2 and if you are lucky in the draw will be able to enjoy at any time of year in which you make purchase. That is, if you book for 2016 you have six months to enjoy this extra night and the Tour to your Camino de Santiago and if you reserve for 2017 can be attached or enjoy individually after your Camino de Santiago in the same year 2017 .
The Hotel Compostela 4 **** is a spectacular historic building in the Plaza de Galicia. We choose this hotel for its facilities, its location and the human quality of their staff. Only in a hotel like this you can understand how important it is to focus all efforts by a frontdesk department at best to the client’s visit to the city, the small details to prepare the room are not so small or that the quality of products and attention in the breakfast room are key to manage the client’s stay.
Our Santiago Historic Tour is a half-day excursion will visit a country house, a convent and the Market. We combine history, culture and cuisine for an overall experience of the City of Compostela
The route starts at the Pazo de Faramello, eighteenth century. Palace gardens with ponds, canals, chapel … a fusion of granite and water transmits a unique spirituality and as its owner tells the story of the origins of the Pazo. After tasting a glass of wine in their formal gardens back to Santiago to visit the former convent of Bonaval, attributed to San Domingos de Guzman, who in 1219 came as a pilgrim to Santiago. It is located outside the ancient walls of the city, at the foot of the Mount of Mastic, where enter the city for pilgrims of the French Way.
We continue on foot to the Market coming through the Puerta del Camino: The ‘Rúa de Casas Reales’ next to the Pazo de Fondevila, the church of the Souls, a pleasant walk from medieval times.
This tour this option ends with a visit to the market hall with wine tasting and cover the Abastos 2.0, emblem of the new Compostela restoration.
How about our raffle presents? We know Santiago de Compostela, Galicia and the Camino de Santiago will be the gifts you bring in memory and will return. Really, we do.
Thank you very much for all your visits to the Web in just one week in our Camino !!! For us that’s the gift!
- We specialize in the Camino de Santiago, in Santiago and Galicia: Our team consists of historians, technicians in tourism management, specialists in leisure activities, official guides, bloggers, pilgrims … with extensive experience and passionate about our land, our labor and customer service.
- You never feel alone: all our services and activities by people, specialists in their field and for us the best guides you can find are addressed. They’ll feel the passion they share for you to know firsthand what is essential in the area and live an authentic experience away from the conventional. Besides the Ways of Santiago Self-guided feature dual service pilgrim service for each stage and at the end of it, as we are located in the city of Santiago de Compostela.
- We could have more services and experiences but then not be the best. We have contacted our suppliers, knowing firsthand the service they give, we have filtered the experience as very professional and personal criteria to finally choose the best companies and tourism professionals to make every moment an unforgettable feeling. All services are unique, set in the real value of the area and people and will make you feel unique.
- We present the best products and services around the Camino de Santiago in a clear, concise and filtered according to your expectations and requirements. Our search engine allows you to choose the product or service you are looking for and that best suits you. You must be clear that you expect your road or type of activity to focus your search and choose depending on the route or category you need: food, tours, visits, relax … it will open a page with different results in that category sorted by popularity, price, reviews, … Only he will choose the service that you like, request a reservation and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
- Our base is the city of Santiago. We have spent many years living, working, enjoying and feeling the city. We’ve moved to the rhythm that made the breath, sensations and feelings of people who have visited and contributed to the city. We have contributed to the City and the Camino de Santiago and know every corner of the city and every centimeter of the road. Nobody will show Galicia and the Way of a better way that each of the people who work in Wayandgo
- We have the best information on how to prepare your Camino de Santiago, and Santiago and Galicia and enjoy all free for you. We will provide information on the physical preparation, if you need a planning training equipment material on food during the same … how to get to start, how to get back to your city … practical information about the city, where to eat, where to sleep … and how to turn the experience into something unique.
- We have the best prices in relation to the quality of our services because the satisfaction of our customers do not value money. Anyway you can compare products by price and are sure to find something that fits what you want.
- We guarantee our products to have the reassurance that everything is safe and reliable. Our Customer Service 24 hours and 7 days a week so do not miss anything, but we know that nothing will fail. Our activities and services have mandatory liability insurance so that you feel supported and quiet.